Korean Multimedia Translation Services
South Korea has been exporting its cultural economy through the Korean Wave (Hallyu), which needs a translator who is experienced in multimedia, films, and entertainment translation, subtitling, and dubbing. At AsiaLocalize, our passionate linguists are experts in multimedia localization. Moreover, our multimedia localization team includes talented voice over artists and localization engineers who are capable of synchronizing your multimedia content to be released in perfect quality.
KOREAN LEGAL TRANSLATION
Because no business grows without legal documents, AsiaLocalize offers you accurate Korean legal translation to help you communicate with your partners and clients. Whether you need court documents or business documents like contracts and privacy policies, we have got your back. Our linguists are experts in legal terminologies, and they use the most advanced technologies to deliver consistent legal translation in time.
- Korean Life Sciences Translation
- Korean Entertainment & Media Localization
- Korean Telecommunications Translation
- Korean IT/Software Localization
- Korean Automotive Translation
- Korean Industrial & Manufacturing Localization
- Korean eLearning & Education Translation
- Korean Legal Translation
- Korean eCommerce Localization
- Korean Marketing & Advertising Translation
- Korean Gaming Localization
- Korean Banking & Finance Translation
- Korean Energy, Oil & Gas Translation
Frequently Asked Questions
How many languages are spoken in South Korea?
South Koreans speak one language, Korean, with five different dialects, of which the Seoul dialect is the major one.
Is Korea English Friendly?
English is not widely used in Korea as most people use Korean, and it is hard to stay in Korea if you don’t communicate in this language. That is why Korean translation services are crucial to do business in Korea.
How many people speak Korean?
The Korean language is spoken by around 77 million people, in South Korea and North Korea as well as in the United States and China.