- Health, safety, and environment (HSE) documents
- Process information and technical specifications
- Contractor training materials
- Country regulations and concession agreements
- Feasibility studies
- Metering manuals and order forms
- Safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Engineering reports
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it challenging to translate Arabic?
The Arabic language has letters that are not found in other languages. Besides, it is a poetic language that tends to use a lot of figurative speech, and in which one word can indicate many meanings. That is why Arabic translation needs expert native linguists who are well-aware of the language.
How many words are in the Arabic language?
There are around 12.3 million words in the Arabic language.
What sorts of files do you work on in your Arabic translation services?
AsiaLocalize works with all file formats and translates from many languages into Arabic or from Arabic to many languages based on your business needs.