- Burmese Life Sciences Translation
- Burmese Entertainment & Media Localization
- Burmese Telecommunications Translation
- Burmese Automotive Translation
- Burmese Industrial & Manufacturing Localization
- Burmese Legal Translation
- Burmese eCommerce Localization
- Burmese Government Document Translation
- Burmese Gaming Localization
- Burmese Banking & Finance Translation
- Burmese Energy, Oil & Gas Translation
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between high register and low register Burmese language?
The high register Burmese language is used in literature, formal speech, radio, and newspapers. Meanwhile, the low register Burmese is used in television, informal writings, comics, and everyday conversations.
How is Burmese a tonal language?
The Burmese language has three main tones: high, low, and creaky, in addition to two other tones: stopped and reduced. The tones of the language are expressed in writing using special letters or diacritics.
[sc_fs_faq html=”false” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”HOW MANY PEOPLE SPEAK BURMESE ” img_alt=”” css_class=””] About 33 million people around the world speak Burmese as a native language, while 10 million people use it as a second language. [/sc_fs_faq]