- Chinese Life Sciences Translation
- Chinese Entertainment & Media Localization
- Chinese Telecommunications Translation
- Chinese IT/Software Localization
- Chinese Automotive Translation
- Chinese Industrial & Manufacturing Localization
- Chinese eLearning & Education Translation
- Chinese Legal Translation
- Chinese eCommerce Localization
- Chinese Marketing & Advertising Translation
- Chinese Gaming Localization
- Chinese Banking & Finance Translation
- Chinese Energy, Oil & Gas Translation
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most common Chinese dialect?
Mandarin, aka standard Chinese, is the most common dialect. It is based in Beijing and mostly used in Southwestern and northern China. The Chinese language has other dialects, including Hakka and Cantonese.
Which direction is the Chinese language written in?
IIn the past, Chinese characters used to be written on tortoise shells and oracle bones written in a column from top to bottom, right to left. This means that the first column to read is the right one and the last to read is the left one. Nowadays, regions that use simplified Chinese tend to use a Western layout, in which the characters are written in a left-to-right horizontal direction.