- Japanese Life Sciences Translation
- Japanese Entertainment & Media Localization
- Japanese Telecommunications Translation
- Japanese IT/Software Localization
- Japanese Automotive Translation
- Japanese Industrial & Manufacturing Localization
- Japanese eLearning & Education Translation
- Japanese Legal Translation
- Japanese eCommerce Localization
- Japanese Marketing & Advertising Translation
- Japanese Gaming Localization
- Japanese Banking & Finance Translation
- Japanese Energy, Oil & Gas Translation
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different forms of the Japanese alphabet?
The Japanese language uses three different sets of Alphabet, Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. Kanji is the major Japanese alphabet, consisting of over 8000 characters. Each character represents a general word, an abstract concept, or a name. Meanwhile, Katakana and Hiragana are syllabic alphabets, using 47 characters. Each character of the 47 represents a sound. While Hiragana forms Japanese original words, Katakana is used for imported foreign words.
What is the Japanese Language Direction?
Japanese is traditionally written in the Tategaki format, which means it is written in columns from top to bottom. The columns are ordered from right to left.
How many people speak Japanese?
The Japanese language is one of the top 20 spoken languages around the world as it is spoken by over 128 million people.